Thursday, December 29, 2005

Dream #8

Summary:
I'm on the road with my girlfriend and her family but the strange thing is, I'm driving a champagne colored Mini-Van. The REALLY strange thing is that the mini-van is powered by a turn crank that is inserted in it's front driver's side corner which powered an electric engine. We're going down the interstate when suddenly there is a bull. The bull charges the van and I thought I could easily out gun it, but apparently the battery was dying because he could out run us and butted us from behind. We came to a stop on the shoulder of the road. Next thing I knew the bull was pawing at the ground readying himself to charge right at me from the side. I gunned it but it was so slow going that the bull still rammed my door and the van was wasted. It was then that the rest of the van fell away, or something, and I was on the detachable seat and steering wheel of the van which was a little motor bike. Caroline was behind me and there was enough power to zip us out of the way of the bull and down the road.
Influences:
I just got a turn crank powered flashlight for Christmas and I spent three days with my girlfriend and her family a little over a week ago...a trip which did require a lot of driving on the interstate.
General Mood:
"Oh crap...Hey Cool!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home