Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dream #22

Summary:
Hanging out at what felt like my sister and brother-in-laws old house across the street. Played old NES with Craig, my brother-in-law. At some point everyone went out side to celebrate. There was a little brown dog in the house playing with maggie. I thought it would be funny to open the fridge and let it go in looking for food and then close the door on it. I did and it freaked. When I let it out it spilled stuff on the floor and it was furious. I tried to intimidate it into calming down but it nipped my finger so I slapped it hard. Then Melissa, my other sister came in. She started giving me a hard time about everything (the dog, not hanging out with people, other stuff that I don't remember). I got so angry with her I picked up my stuff (two empty shopping bags) and yelled "Screw You!" at her. I remember she asked me "What did you say" and I repeated it. I instantly felt horrible and went to the utility room (in our house?) and bent over on the dryer near tears. My thoughts were that I didn't like who I was becoming. I took out a receipt from the shopping bag and on it was written a big 08 07 07 and "jesus crossing the..." So I knew these were verses and that they were in a gospel but I didn't know which one. Woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home