Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dream #14

Summary:
I don't remember this one in brilliant detail. I was in a prison and for some reason was either being threatened, or know of someone who was being threatened to be put in with a crazy killer guy. This guy was put in prison for eating someone and there where photographs of people whom he had bitten in the face. He was pretty much psycho and he would get mad about anything and try to kill you. When I was being moved in with him he killed the guard and I was SO afraid he was going to kill me but I played it cool and he didn't get angry with me. Then there was a mass prison break. Everyone was leaving, including him, but we were at a lunch table and I accidentally did something that angered him. It seemed he might kill me for a second but then he ran off. I think the reason I was so scared of him was because I pulled an alarm on him and was afraid that he knew that I had done it.
The prison was brought back under control but I was so afraid of being put back up with him that I ran upstairs to the theater room (don't ask me why there was a plush theater room in prison, or why the prison looked like a castle) and hid there. Then other people came upstairs and saw me. I told them why I was hiding, I think, but later found out that the crazy guy wouldn't be anywhere near me anymore. I was relieved.

Influences
I'm drawing a blank on this one. There is Silence of the Lambs but I haven't seen or heard of that in a long time. Odd.

Overall Mood:
Suspense!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home