Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Dream #11

Summary:
There was a lot that happened before this but this is going to be the only part I will share. I was in a haunted house in Wilmington and I went out on the balcony to find three GIANT fighter jets connected at the wingtips. They spun around (literally fliped all willy nilly) and zapped into the sky. Then they came back and it turns out they were aliens attacking Wilmington. Everyone went running as it shot little rocket-like things that smashed around everwhere. One ripped through the house I was at and I went running for the river. This looks like big budget movie special effects stuff. When I got there Caroline and I jumped into the first boat and we went tearing across the marshland into the river. Just then a submarine surfaced and shot the spaceship from the sky with a 50 cal machine gun. The captain of the boat I was on then went on a celebration run through downtown Wilminton (which in the dream was like Venice and we were on College road). One of the guys on the boat pulled out an old timey record player that said KKK on it and it turns out I was on the official KKK boat as they wen't parading around town blairing country music. I hid my head, then the boat stopped. Somehow I got warped to the alien's home world and was surprised to find that they looked just like humans and that they had a Subway. Subway was apparently the #1 eatery on their homeworld.

Influences:
I had talked to Caroline right before bed but the space people, I have no clue about them. I ate at a steak escape two days ago. That is kind of like Subway...but I haven't eaten fresh since last weekend. I don't know really. Strange dream if you ask me.

Overall Mood:
AHHHHHHHH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home